Call: +44 (0) 1295 257010

History

TGL dates back to 1982 when the company was founded to supply clutch components into the UK automotive aftermarket.

  • 1982 John Tibbetts (Europarts) Ltd was formed
  • 1984 EuroQuip Automotive was formed
  • 2005 Tibbetts Group Ltd was established
  • Operates from 8,000 m2 of warehouse capacity
  • Customer Supply into UK & rest of Europe, Asia, South & North America