TGL dates back to 1982 when the company was founded to supply clutch components into the UK automotive aftermarket.
- 1982 John Tibbetts (Europarts) Ltd was formed
- 1984 EuroQuip Automotive was formed
- 2005 Tibbetts Group Ltd was established
- Operates from 8,000 m2 of warehouse capacity
- Customer Supply into UK & rest of Europe, Asia, South & North America
At TGL we believe that to stand still would be to go backwards. TGL are continually trying to improve our offering both to customers and ultimately end-users with the ambition of providing unrivalled service to give our customers total confidence in our products. Our values equally respect both suppliers, customers and 3rd parties that have dealings with TGL.
TGL understand that being environmentally responsible is vital for any business and have an on-going commitment to drive down the environmental impact of our operations wherever possible.